Tuesday 15 March 2016



I was asked to review this by Netgallery.

This is an author I have to confess never reading before but this is the beauty of book review who knows where this will take you.This is the author's first YA book.

I enjoyed this author's style of writing. The story is around a girl named Celestine who lives where everything has to be perfect, perfect family, perfect boyfriend, perfect life and the reader will guess changes are afoot.

We live in a society where we get disappointed if our vegetables heaven forbid are imperfect but hey that is nature. We tend not to expect the worst that can happen. In this world things are strange that the people are accountable and if found guilty they are"flawed" it was an interesting concept and I have to admit to looking forward to book 2. 

I will look out for the author's adult books.

No comments:

Post a Comment