Friday 11 March 2016

Christmas Love and Romance by Sharon Kleve



I was asked to review this by the author herself.

I picked a good day to read this in March – wet cold and immersed myself in Christmas.

Beautifully written by the author- sweet and cheerful and such lovely romances. 

Ideally the reader should be reading these during the holidays to get them in the mood for Christmas you can smell the Christmas spices imagine the snow falling.

Each story brings a chrismassy romance that the reader will love and enjoy the escapism.

Recommended at Christmas but also at a time when the reader just needs something nice.

I love Sharon Kleve books and always keen to see what comes out next.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane,
    Thank you very much for taking the time to read and review my collection of Christmas stories.
    You are wonderful!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete